2019 Seattle Art Fair at CenturyLink Field Event Center.
2020 Application is now open!
Applications for the sixth edition of the Seattle Art Fair, taking place July 23-26, 2020 at CenturyLink Field Event Center, are now open. As the leading contemporary art fair in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle Art Fair connects the region’s collectors with the global art market with a unique commitment to the city’s arts community.
Each year, the Seattle Art Fair marks a week of cultural happenings and events across the city, offering residents and visitors the opportunity to visit private collections and local museums, and purchase modern and contemporary art from top local, national, and international galleries at the fair.
Given the high demand of our fair, the number of participating galleries is limited. Login to apply, see booth rates and the status of your application. A full timeline of the application process follows the member login, as well as quotes from past exhibitors and a breakdown of the information you need to know about Seattle Art Fair.
- November 8, 2019 - Applications Open
- March 15, 2020 - Application Deadline
- May 1, 2020 - Notification of Acceptance
Past Seattle Art Fair Exhibitors
Michael Rosenfeld Gallery
"There is a real passion for the art, a genuine interest, and they are not only interested in learning about the work of an artist, they are taking the next step and buying it." - Michael Rosenfeld
Charlie James Gallery
"The Seattle Art Fair was excellent for us. We sold deeply into our presentation and to collections we’re delighted to be working with. We will certainly return next year.” - Charlie James
“The fair was successful on many levels including acquisitions and reserves by institutions and private collectors." - Julie Roberts
What To Expect
Get to know the Seattle Art Fair a bit better with information detailing the city, the venue and the event itself.
City of Seattle
- 2nd fastest growing large city in the United States
- Booming technology sector (Microsoft, Amazon, Zillow)
- Three notable museums actively collecting contemporary art (Seattle Art Museum, Henry Art Gallery and Frye Art Museum) including a nine-acre scuplture park (Olympic Sculpture Park)
- Adjacent to the city's gallery district
- 200,000 sq ft event center
- Dynamic and customizable multi-level space
- Premium food and beverage lounges
- Theater and presentation area
- Press coverage both locally (Seattle Times, Seattle Met, The Stranger) and nationally (New York Times, ArtForum, The Art Newspaper)
- Extensive list of gallery benefits, including:
- Discount hotel rates
- Passes for clients
- Special event and party invites